Intensive Race Training
Customise your experience
The Racing School is Europes longest established racing school established in 1978, and has been giving expert tuition at Three Sisters Race Circuit since 1993.
The School specialises in offering intensive race training. All instructors who carry out these programmes are experienced racing drivers. Each course is tailored to suit individual requirements and is suitable for all drivers whether they are a complete novices looking to enter motorsport, experienced racers looking to improve their technique or drivers who simply want more high speed driving experience.
Three Sisters - 6th April (SOLD OUT) | 8th June | 29th August
Formula TRS Single Seater
The Formula TRS single seater is an open cockpit racing car that weighs only 600 kgs, this combined with an 1800 cc Ford Zetec engine make it an ideal car to practice and improve your race craft. With no driver aids such as ABS, traction control or power steering, when you get out onto the track it’s just you and your driving technique.
The Racing School intensive race training programmes are all taken by fully qualified ARDS instructors who offer feedback and instructions on how to improve your racing technique with each 10 lap block you complete, ensuring that your 50th lap will hopefully be the fastest lap of the day.
Formula TRS Single Seater
|Car:||Formula TRS Single Seater|
|Max Speed:||145 mph|
|Transmission:||4 speed manual|
|Engine:||1800 cc Zetec|
- A classroom safety briefing
- On-circuit familiarisation laps in our sports saloon with an instructor demonstrating lines, techniques etc.
- 10 laps driving the sports saloon to learn the racing lines
- 50 laps driving a Formula Ford single seater racing car. These laps are split into 10 lap sessions, each lap being timed, assessed and data logged if requested. Laps 1 to 20 are run at a 5000 rpm limit and for total novices the first 10 laps can be run behind a pace car if required. For the remaining laps the rev limit is increased to full race revs as your performance level improves.
- Full and comprehensive debriefing session during and on completion of the programme, where your instructor will analyze your driving. In addition to this, comparisons lap by lap, or session by session will be made.
The Racing School Formula TRS Single Seater Driving Experience is available at the following UK Race Circuits:
Formula TRS Single Seater Driving Experience Format
|Briefing:||Technical & safety briefing|
|Familiarisation laps:||4 Miles approx|
|In Car Time:||50 laps driving a Formula TRS split into 10 lap sessions|
|Height Min:||5’ 2”|
|Height Max:||6’ 4″|
|Max Weight:||20 stone|
|Max Chest and Upper arm Girth:||54″|
|Driving Licence:||Driving Licence: A full driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 12 months and needs to be produced on the day of your experience. Tuition: Yes with professional instructor|
|Tuition:||Yes with professional instructor|