Intensive Race Training – Three Sisters
Customise your experience
The Racing School intensive race training course at Three Sisters is designed to improve your racing skills and to take you to the next level on the race track.
"Great 1 to 1 tuition, really feel this has moved my driving on a lot...."
Thomas Aleksander - Rochdale
Three Sisters - 6th April (SOLD OUT) | 8th June | 29th August
Formula TRS Single Seater
Weighing a mere 600 Kgs, the Formula TRS single seater is powered by a Ford 1800 cc Zetec engine through a four speed manual gearbox, as a result of this power to weight ratio and it’s overall performance as a race car, it has proven itself as an ideal car to improve your racing skills and to take you to the next level on the race track.
All the instructors who carry out The Racing School intensive race training programmes are experienced racing drivers who will analyze your driving and offer feedback to improve your driving technique and and overall race craft.
Formula TRS Single Seater
|Car:||Formula TRS Single Seater|
|Max Speed:||145 mph|
|Transmission:||4 speed manual|
|Engine:||1800 cc Zetec|
- A classroom safety briefing
- On-circuit familiarisation laps in our sports saloon with an instructor demonstrating lines, techniques etc.
- 10 laps driving the sports saloon to learn the racing lines
- 50 laps driving a Formula Ford single seater racing car. These laps are split into 10 lap sessions, each lap being timed, assessed and data logged if requested. Laps 1 to 20 are run at a 5000 rpm limit and for total novices the first 10 laps can be run behind a pace car if required. For the remaining laps the rev limit is increased to full race revs as your performance level improves.
- Full and comprehensive debriefing session during and on completion of the programme, where your instructor will analyze your driving. In addition to this, comparisons lap by lap, or session by session will be made.
The Racing School Formula TRS Single Seater Driving Experience is available at the following UK Race Circuits:
Formula TRS Single Seater Driving Experience Format
|Briefing:||Technical & safety briefing|
|Familiarisation laps:||4 Miles approx|
|In Car Time:||50 laps driving a Formula TRS split into 10 lap sessions|
|Height Min:||5’ 2”|
|Height Max:||6’ 4″|
|Max Weight:||20 stone|
|Max Chest and Upper arm Girth:||54″|
|Driving Licence:||Driving Licence: A full driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 12 months and needs to be produced on the day of your experience. Tuition: Yes with professional instructor|
|Tuition:||Yes with professional instructor|