The Racing School is a member of The Association of Racing Drivers Schools (ARDS)
The Racing School are proud to be a member of The Association of Racing Drivers Schools. The ARDS represents all the Racing Schools in the UK and is recognised by the Motor Sports Association who are recognized as the governing body of motor sport in Great Britain by the FIA, the MSA in turn, delegates the responsibility for regulating member Racing Schools and for licensing circuit instructors to ARDS.
As a member of ARDS, The Racing School operate the initial Novice Driver Training Course – this is usually known as the ARDS test, that is a statutory requirement for drivers applying for their first race licence. As a member of The Association of Racing Drivers Schools we are also entitled to run driving experience days and corporate driving days.
Here at The Racing School we only employ ARDS licensed instructors. This means that whatever activity you take part in with The Racing School you can be assured that it is;
- professionally run by a fully accountable, reputable company
- fully insured
- using regularly maintained, suitable cars and specialist vehicles
- fully approved by the venue owner and local planning authorities
- run at a venue which is subject to annual inspection and is fully licensed by the MSA
- has appropriate paramedical support for all operating days
- has suitable facilities for driver briefing, driver training and any spectators that may attend
You can find a full list of our ARDS instructors here